Upcoming Vaginismus Blogcast: February 24th

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Upcoming Vaginismus Blogcast: February 24th

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi all. Mark your calendars for February 24, 2017!!! There is going to be an upcoming Blogcast all about Vaginismus. Please, please, please take a look at the Blogcast and ask anything and everything you have ever wanted to know about vaginismus. There is a link included for anonymous questions.

Link for the Blogcast: //mazewomenshealth.com/whats-new/blogcast/

Direct Link to Anonymous Question Submission Form: https://mazewomens1.wufoo.com/forms/q11ddu1n0kh896e/

Helen Leff, LCSW

Hopefully your questions about all things Vaginismus will be answered and will help demystify this condition.

I know how hard it is for many people living all over the world to have their own individualized, specific questions answered about vaginismus. This will be a great chance to get answers from two of the world’s experts on vaginismus. Ask away!

Yay!

How do we combat an issue nobody talks about? WE TALK ABOUT IT!

Heather34
    Participant

I love your post Rachel!!! The best way to combat an issue is to talk about it. It was so great to be a part of this Web cast and answer important questions. If you are knew to the Forum, please check it out. I would love to participate in another one soon. What additional topics would you want to see discussed ladies?

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

I am impressed by looking at the first few blogcasts, but there could definitely be more around other topics! I’d love to see one about the emotions of vaginismus before and after treatment (especially the unexpected ones!) and how to handle them. I think a lot of us expected to feel a certain way about it but ended up being surprised by how things actually shook out.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.