Questions for May and June 2014 Patients

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Daily Questions About Vaginismus Questions for May and June 2014 Patients

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    heather123
    Participant

Hi KatieG07-

I’ll be there on the 9th. Not sure what time though….but I hope maybe to get the chance to meet another trooper 🙂
    Let me know if maybe you want to exchange emails so we can write back and forth before the procedure and how things go after.
    Would be nice to have a pen pal for this journey.
    ~Heather123~

Janet Pacik
    Participant

If KatieG07 and heather123 want to exchange email addresses, please do not post your email address online. Send me an email stating that you would like to share email addresses and I will arrange it. The Forum needs to be a private place so it is important not to post email addresses, personal photos, phone numbers, etc.

Hanna
    Participant

Hi Cherryblossom123. Wow! We really are going to be the United Nations of Vaginismusmd! Look forward to meeting you. Just over a week to go…eeeeeee! Safe travels.

KatieG07
    Participant

Thanks Janet I will send an email to you

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Hanna-you hit the nail on the head! It is truly the United Nations of vaginismus! I am so glad you thought of this.

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Monday June 2, 2014
    Washington
    Ireland
    New Zealand
    We are truly the United Nations of vaginismus! 🙂

heather123
    Participant

I completely forgot to give a thank you for the response to my 2 questions a week ago I think, from Heather 34 🙂
    And of course, thank you Dr. Pacik for your response as well. The more answers, the less tears and nerves there will be.
    ~heather123~

cherryblossom123
    Participant

Thank you for the nice messages! I am flying form Ireland tomorrow and am getting SO nervous! I am so excited but terrified too…really looking forward to meeting you ladies! (Hanna and Alice I think?) 🙂 It will be great to have other women getting it done on the same day! Grace xx

23years
    Participant

Good luck everyone going on June 2nd!! Positive thoughts!!

KatieG07
    Participant

I’m going June 9 I live in Manchester if you need idea of things to do let me know!

hereisnowhy
    Participant

Best wishes to the 3 ladies on June 2nd!!! I am sending so many positive vibes and look forward to following in your footsteps on June 16th!

cherryblossom123
    Participant

So nervous now !!

23years
    Participant

Hang in there Grace! The nerves are completely understandable. I will surely feel the same way. It will go by before you know it. You are at the beginning of the end and at the beginning of a new you. Deep breaths…

Hanna
    Participant

Hi Ladies – had my procedure today, and it all went great. I was soooo nervous about needles and about being put to sleep, but there was nothing to worry about! I actually woke up feeling like I had just had a great sleep! My husband was there for the whole thing so he filled me in on what the spasms were like etc.. I had a really tight hymenal band – which had to be snipped, so there was a bit more blood than I expected when I took out the dilator to use the bathroom, which gave me a fright, but apparently that is normal if you have to have that done. I am still so amazed that it worked – it’s hard to put into words how life changing this is! I know it’s a long road ahead still, but I now have proof that I am ‘normal’.

23years
    Participant

Congratulations!!!!!!! Keep your chin up and your spirits high!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.