we did it!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kaylee
    Participant

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! CONGRATS KAYLEE!!!! I’M SO, SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Heather34
    Participant

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! CONGRATS KAYLEE!!!! I’M SO, SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Allie
    Participant

Yay! Huge congrats to you!!! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

Yahoo! That is great news Kaylee! So happy for you!

kaylee
    Participant

Hi ladies,

I want to share a little more about my first penetration experience. I was really nervous to try and couldn’t help thinking I was going to fail but I knew that night would come. I prepared with the purple, pink, and then blue and since I was told that I should try keeping it in till my partner was ready to put himself in I left it in while we attempted foreplay. I say attempted foreplay because I was so nervous all I could think of was “the pain” I was going to feel….lol anyways when we decided to try we started in the missionary position and we went slow, removed blue glass dilator and he slowly put himself in. It worked but i started feeling trapped and my anxiety made me panic. We then tried standing up, and doggy style which worked fine but I couldn’t fight the feeling of not being in control and I freaked out. I decided that full penetration was successful and i had enough for one day. Overall a very positive inch in my journey considering this was day 15 post procedures! Ladies don’t lose faith, everyday is different but if there’s something i learned is that after a few days of the same activity the anxiety lessens and then dissapears. I’m sure that this too will get better with practice. Just last night on day 19, we tried again and made love for the first time. We decided on missionary and prepared the same purple, pink, blue glass dilators. I added the blue silicone for 20 minutes because of the length. I read that in the forum from a past patient and let me tell you It did it. He was able to penetrate and thrust slowly until he reached climax. It was so special for us, it was the first time we had been intimate this way. For all those of you who are reading this, please trust in my words, read all my past post and see the different stages I’ve gone through and where I’m at now. I’m so thankful I made that trip and forever will be!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Kaylee. This is such a wonderful post. Immediately post-procedure, I remember having to almost pinch myself to realize just how much I accomplished in such a short amount of time. It took years of suffering with vaginismus and not even being able to insert a q-tip without feeling like I was hitting a wall and stinging pain to being able to make love to my hubby entirely pain-free post-procedure. It is truly amazing and such a tremendous accomplishment to see where you, too, were prior to this procedure and to see the joy you are experiencing now with pain-free intercourse. For everyone reading this who may be thinking about having the procedure, but still unsure, this is another tremendous success story and the evidence that it works. You, too, can overcome vaginismus and move on to pain-free intercourse! I absolutely loved reading your post Kaylee and I am so, so happy for you both!!!!

Vashalla
    Participant

That is so wonderful, Kaylee! My first time with my boyfriend earlier this year was so very special for us as well. We’ve been together for 3 years and were finally able to have sex for the first time. Definitely a moment worth treasuring.

GoldDahlia
    Participant

Thanks so much for sharing, Kaylee, I am so happy for you! I am scheduled to have my treatment soon and hearing your story is so encouraging as I try to ignore the niggling fears in the back of my head that I won’t be able to work through the dilation process to intercourse. It is so great that even after struggling with some fears about control the first time you and your partner were able to try again and achieve a fulfilling experience!

Nakitalab
    Participant

kaylee, I’m so happy for you. Look how far you have come in such a very short period of time! What a blessing!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.