Talking to former patients

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Tips for Future Vaginismus Patients Talking to former patients

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

I think another excellent tip for future patients is to talk to previously treated patients (‘veterans’) about their experiences as they were exactly where you are right now and experienced similar or the same things prior to their treatment.

katie
    Participant

I would really like to talk to/ e-mail previously treated patients from the UK as I am about to book the treatment….

hopejones
    Participant

I would be more than happy to talk to anybody about the procedure by phone, email or Skype. I had the procedure done on January 11th of this year and have had great success since.

Lou
    Participant

Hi Katie, I’m happy to answer any questions you have – I’m from the UK and had the procedure on 9th January.

arose
    Participant

Hi Katie, I’m from the UK, and have booked my treatment for July! When are you planning on going? Lou and Katie, where are you from in the UK? x

Lou
    Participant

Hi, I’m from the midlands, how about yourself? Happy to answer any questions you have.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.