Purchasing Vaginal Dilators

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating Purchasing Vaginal Dilators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Considering buying a Vaginal dilator online? With the explosion of Amazon Prime, many women are searching for and buying their dilators through Amazon. I would, however, like to make everyone aware to a safety issue that I learned about recently. Anyone buying dilators should only be purchasing them either DIRECTLY from the manufacturer, or if using Amazon Prime, make sure to choose Seller Fulfilled Prime, or Self Shippers. What this means, is that the product is shipped from the company directly, and not from the Amazon Warehouse. Products that come from the Warehouse could possibly be RETURNED dilators, and we have no way of knowing if they were used by the previous consumer or not. GROSS! When the product comes directly from the seller, we know that they are obligated to adhere to their own standards for health and safety. So don’t jeopardize yours – we are always happy here at Maze to help you decide what is safe, and what is NOT.

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Yikes! I never would have thought about this happening, but certainly good to keep in mind with something like dilators – thanks for the warning!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.