Newly diagnosed, pure romance dilators

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Daily Questions About Vaginismus Newly diagnosed, pure romance dilators

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dandelion
    Participant

Hello everybody! It’s been less of a week since i diagnosed myself and i decided to buy the pure romance dilator set. Unfortunately, the site cannot be accessed. Do you know if it’s closed for maintainance and it will be up soon?
    I looked into more dilator sets, but i find this one to be appropriate for me at the moment.
    Sorry if i made any spelling mistakes, english is not my native language.
    Thanks!

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Hi Dandelion! I’m really impressed with how quickly you’re taking action on vaginismus on having figured out you have it. That’s super inspiring and I totally support not suffering for longer than you have to.

I just looked up the site and it appears to be working fine – try again and see if it works! If for some reason it still doesn’t work, the dilators are likely also sold on other sites like Amazon. Alternately, if you live in a country besides the USA, the particulars of ordering might change. Let us know if this doesn’t work!

Dandelion
    Participant

Thank you for your kind answer, recesivegenequeen.
    Unfortunately, I figured out the site is not functional in my country. Didn’t find it on Amazon either.
    I ordered the calexotics inspire set even though I’m not sure it’s what i need. Anyway, better have some dilators instead of no dilators. :))
    I’m from Romania, not many treatment options available for me here. Trying not to get discouraged.

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Argh, that’s a bummer that you couldn’t get them in Romania! Please let us know how it goes with the Calexotics Inspire set! I hope you won’t get discouraged – if you keep trying as hard as you have been I have full confidence you’ll get there in the end!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.