Im here!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    kelseroo
    Participant

I am in Manchester right now! After a long flight from San Diego ca to boston, then getting our rental car and driving to Manchester, my husband and I are hanging out in our hotel room. My procedure is tomorrow- I’m so excited and nervous too!

23years
    Participant

OMG! (That is what I would be saying to myself). Very glad you made it safely. I’m
    Sending you deep healing ((hugs)) and just know the strength you have inside will get you through this!

Good luck and keep us posted!

candi
    Participant

Lots of luck!!!

Heather34
    Participant

This is so, so wonderful and I know the procedure is going to go so well for you and your husband tomorrow! Sending you hugs!!!!

23years
    Participant

Thinking of you!!

bosox2004
    Participant

I am sooo happy for you and your husband!! The procedure will be over before you know it and you will be dilating like a pro in no time at all. 🙂

Sending lots of happy thoughts, prayers, and encouragement your way. 🙂

Becca
    Participant

I’ve been thinking about you all morning, Kelseroo! Hope everything is going well for you! <3 I’m so excited for you and your husband!! 🙂

kelseroo
    Participant

Hey ladies! Today went so well. The scariest part for me was putting the IV needle in my hand. The rest of the procedure was easy- I went to sleep and woke up! Easy peasy. Dilating afterwards was kind of interesting because I’m on my period right now. Yes, dr Pacik CAN do the procedure when you are on your period! Whew. Anyway dilating was messier but I did it! There are two other women here getting treated and it was really nice talking to them. We are all dealing with this together, and it is really nice to have other people who understand how my husband and I feel. I’m really looking forward to tomorrow! We filmed a lot today too, so when I edit the film I will make sure to share it here! I cried so many happy tears today for so many reasons. I can’t believe how wonderful dr Pacik and his staff are, I am just blown away. I wish all doctors were this kind attentive and caring! This is an experience my husband and I will never forget. I will try to post more tomorrow!

23years
    Participant

Awesome to hear K! Glad everything went so well for you! It’s nice you are sharing your journey. I’m glad your experience has been nothing but positive! Healing thoughts coming your way!

Heather34
    Participant

This is so wonderful to hear! I know the rest of your journey will continue to go great up there!!! Sending hugs!!!!

kelseroo
    Participant

Hey guys! Day 2 really went well. We spent a lot of time dilating and I was able to get up to number 5. Couldn’t quite get to number 6. The counseling today was so great, I feel like my husband and I are so well educated about our bodies, sex and vaginismus now. One thing that I really enjoyed was the sense of comraderie among the husbands and wives that developed today. We all exchanged emails and became Facebook friends so we can keep in touch after we go home. I kind of feel like we have our own little secret support group that we can draw strength from now. These past two days have been so amazing and worth the money, time and effort. The rest of our trip now will just be exploring Maine and Boston so the hard part is over! (Sort of- I still have to dilate every day!) hoping that my positive hopeful attitude doesn’t wear off when we get back home. We will see. But for now I am enjoying the start of this new life chapter.

Nakitalab
    Participant

I’m so happy for you Kelseroo!

23years
    Participant

Sorry I haven’t been on too much and just seeing your success! Congratulations!! So happy for you!! Keep us posted!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.