FIRST SUCCESSFUL ATTEMPT!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories FIRST SUCCESSFUL ATTEMPT!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lincon
    Participant

Hello everyone,,
    This morning, my Girlfriend and I were able to have sex for the first time since beginning internet counseling with Dr. Pacik! Last night, I slept with the #4 glass dilator, and this morning, put in the #5 glass dilator for an hour and a half or so. During our fun time before attempting intercourse, we made an awesome discovery! I have one of the candy stick vibrators, but wasn’t able to insert it at all, so I put the #5 glass dilator back in and had my boyfriend put the vibrator up against the outside of the dilator. It basically turned the dilator into a vibrator of its own! I don’t know how well this would work on the silicone dilators, but would love to hear from other ladies to see what they think. We had some fun trying different ways to use our newfound knowledge. Some worked, some just didn’t really do anything for me.

I think doing that really helped my muscles relax enough so that when we tried intercourse, I was able to insert him, even though he’s larger than the #5. I’ve decided as of today to not worry about the #6 dilator at all.

This time when we tried inserting him, I was on top. Like last time, this worked, but it also felt a tiny bit sore. Maybe from me tensing my muscles up more because of having to hold myself up. On the other hand, it was less anxiety inducing because I had more control and didn’t feel like I was being pinned down. The last time we tried, it was missionary, and while that worked fine physically, I started having something of a panic attack because I felt trapped. The time before that, we started with me on top and then switched to missionary, and that worked well. I think my takeaway from that is that we shouldn’t start in a position where I feel trapped, even if it means me feeling a little more sore at first.

Anyway, we then switched so that he was behind me. It was kind of awkward just trying to insert him in that position. We were just trying to figure out the mechanics of that at first. I’m sure that’ll get easier with practice though. Once he was in though, we were able to have pain free enjoyable intimate,…

endofmytether
    Participant

Congratulations! I am at a similar stage to you and at the moment only feel I can attempt intercourse if I’m on top. Control is a big issue for me so most positions are out, especially missionary. We were successful with full penetration yesterday and I had very little feeling deep inside (that may have been the lube) but I was quite sore near the entrance particularly when my husband moved. I hope this becomes more comfortable soon as it’s easy to give up at this stage because I don’t really get any pleasure from intercourse and I’ve had this condition so long it’s important that I do eventually enjoy it!

Please keep me posted on your progress; maybe we can give each other tips! x

Lincon
    Participant

Hello everyone,,
    This morning, my Girlfriend and I were able to have sex for the first time since beginning internet counseling with Dr. Pacik! Last night, I slept with the #4 glass dilator, and this morning, put in the #5 glass dilator for an hour and a half or so. During our fun time before attempting intercourse, we made an awesome discovery! I have one of the candy stick vibrators, https://vidmate.vet/ but wasn’t able to insert it at all, so I put the #5 glass dilator back in and had my boyfriend put the vibrator up against the outside of the dilator. It basically turned the dilator into a vibrator of its own! I don’t know how well this would work on the silicone dilators, but would love to hear from other ladies to see what they think. We had some fun trying different ways to use our newfound knowledge. Some worked, some just didn’t really do anything for me.

I think doing that really helped https://tutuapp.uno/ my muscles relax enough so that when we tried intercourse, I was able to insert him, even though he’s larger than the #5. I’ve decided as of today to not worry about the #6 dilator at all.

This time when we tried inserting him, I was on top. Like last time, this worked, but it also felt a tiny bit sore. Maybe from me tensing my muscles up more because of having to hold myself up. On the other hand, it was less anxiety inducing because I had more control and didn’t feel like I was being pinned down. The last time we tried, it was missionary,https://showbox.bio/ and while that worked fine physically, I started having something of a panic attack because I felt trapped. The time before that, we started with me on top and then switched to missionary, and that worked well. I think my takeaway from that is that we shouldn’t start in a position where I feel trapped, even if it means me feeling a little more sore at first.

Anyway, we then switched so that he was behind me. It was kind of awkward just trying to insert him in that position. We were just trying to figure out the mechanics of that at first. I’m sure that’ll get easier with practice though. Once he was in though, we were able to have pain free enjoyable intimate,…
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Thank you my issue has been solved…..

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story with the forum!

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Congrats Lincon! The first attempt is a huge moment, and things only get better from there!

Endofmytether, congrats to you as well for achieving intercourse! The stage you’re at is VERY normal – there was definitely a period of time where I was able to have sex but wasn’t yet enjoying it – I want to say it was from a few weeks to a month long, though everybody is different. And our emotional and physical levels of comfort are often not lined up! It can take time to unlearn our anxieties around sex, so sticking with a comfortable position for awhile is a very good thing. I mostly did woman on top for the first several months after successful intercourse just because it was the most comfortable.

nkanal
    Participant

Hi Everyone! I wanted to share about my experience at Maze. I got my botox procedure two days ago, and I cannot express my gratitude to the staff. From Melisa F, to Dr. Freedman, to Helen..this place changed my life in more ways I can imagine. For 3 months prior to the botox procedure, I was consistently dialating, doing exercises and seeing a physical therapist weekly. Botox is not the only answer, but it is truly a combo of all the exercises etc. I got the botox done a couple of days ago, and I was able to get the penis fully in already 🙂 Penetration does hurt, but I am still healing. The whole experience at MAZE was amazing and it is because of the medical staff. They have it down to a TEE and I am forever grateful!

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

nkanal, I’m so glad to hear how well the botox procedure has worked for you and that you’re happy with the results! I have to echo your satisfaction with the wonderful staff at Maze, who also facilitated my treatment when I got the botox procedure myself. I can’t begin to express the many ways they supported me along the way, but maybe the most valuable thing they did was just make me feel supported and like I had people in my corner who understood what I was going through and were sympathetic to my struggles.

If you are someone who suffers from vaginismus and feels like no one will ever understand the experience of having vaginismus, I encourage you to reach out to the staff at Maze – they will make a better life feel possible in a way it hasn’t in the past!

Congrats to you, nkanal – such wonderful news! We really appreciate you sharing your experience with everyone here – it’s inspiring and affirming to read success stories, and yours is NO exception.

We understand that it can be hard to reach out for help, but vaginismus is highly treatable, and we’ll hold your hand throughout the entire process. If we can be of help to you or someone you know – let’s connect!

lovelash
    Participant

Thanks the problem has been solved

Sks823
    Participant

Congrats to nkanal and Lincon on your success and progress!

I’m so happy to hear how Maze/Dr. Pacik has helped changed your life for good! Now the most difficult part is over and you can learn to enjoy sex, try different positions, etc.. Also, I love the vibrator + dilator tip so thanks for that!

Keep us updated!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.