Day 35

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kaylee
    Participant

Hi Kaylee, I’m so happy for the amazing progress you have made in such a short amount of time. I totally understand what you mean about being busy, working long hours and trying to make sure that you fit dilating in. I have been in the same situation for the past five months and along with that not having much time for intimacy as my husband is out of town five days a week. I can’t tell you how many times I have fallen asleep while dilating. I usually dilate once the kids are in bed and I’m laying in bed watching TV or working on the computer. It has been 183 days since my procedure and like you I totally understand how important it is to remain consistent. Especially now that I know the Botox has worn off. We have found two different positions that are more comfortable for me…both physically and mentally comfortable. The first one is me on top facing away from him (he is looking at my back) and the other is like a scissors with me on my back and slightly leaning on one of my sides and we scissor our legs. I still struggle with trust issues and I find both of these positions make me feel like I’m more in control. I’m so very happy for you, Kaylee. You are doing so great. Thank you for posting. I look forward to hearing more about your progress!

Nakitalab
    Participant

Hi Kaylee, I’m so happy for the amazing progress you have made in such a short amount of time. I totally understand what you mean about being busy, working long hours and trying to make sure that you fit dilating in. I have been in the same situation for the past five months and along with that not having much time for intimacy as my husband is out of town five days a week. I can’t tell you how many times I have fallen asleep while dilating. I usually dilate once the kids are in bed and I’m laying in bed watching TV or working on the computer. It has been 183 days since my procedure and like you I totally understand how important it is to remain consistent. Especially now that I know the Botox has worn off. We have found two different positions that are more comfortable for me…both physically and mentally comfortable. The first one is me on top facing away from him (he is looking at my back) and the other is like a scissors with me on my back and slightly leaning on one of my sides and we scissor our legs. I still struggle with trust issues and I find both of these positions make me feel like I’m more in control. I’m so very happy for you, Kaylee. You are doing so great. Thank you for posting. I look forward to hearing more about your progress!

GoldDahlia
    Participant

Congratulations to both of you, your progress is so exciting! It’s also very helpful for me to read what sorts of things have been working for you guys and how you have progressed since I am just 9 days post procedure and still nervous about attempting intercourse. That’s great that your anxiety is getting less each time, Kaylee! It’s cool that you keep trying and are willing to try new things to make it more enjoyable. As Dr. Pacik says it can be hard for us to catch up mentally and I am tying to remember not to rush things, too, and just take it one thing at a time. I hope you find some comfortable positions for the two of you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.