Boyfriends Motivating Message

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus for the Men Boyfriends Motivating Message

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Lauxo who was recently treated wrote a beautiful post. In it, she describes the shared experience of being in NH with her boyfriend by her side and the motivating message he shared with her post-procedure.

She writes:

“I woke up yesterday after my procedure and was shocked at even having a dilator in me, let alone such a big one. I don’t remember this, but according to my boyfriend I just broke down and started sobbing because I was so happy there was a chance for us to be intimate.

He had to fly home the next morning, but he sent me a very motivating message before he left that I wanted to share:

‘Hey 🙂 I’m writing this on the plane because it’s on my mind. I just wanted you to know that being with you yesterday was one of the most beautiful experiences I’ve ever had. From start to finish, it was really amazing. I feel so close to you after helping with the procedure and listening to you cry afterwards because of how happy you were almost makes me cry just thinking about it… That’s how happy I am for you. You are such a strong, beautiful woman and I am so glad to have you in my life. I love you so much.'”

This is such a beautiful, encouraging, and inspiring letter and story. Lauxo if you are reading this, thank you and your boyfriend so much for sharing this and huge congratulations to you both.

Becca
    Participant

That makes me cry, just reading it. What a supportive boyfriend you have, Lauxo! So happy for you both! 🙂 And I can definitely relate to the sobbing post procedure, I was the same way! 🙂 It’s so exciting when you have hope for the first time in years! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

What a blessing to have such a supportive boyfriend! So happy for you Lauxo. Thank you for sharing his message and congratulations on having your procedure!

This is so heartwarming!

Sks823
    Participant

Glad you posted this – it made me cry and I’m responding so that this goes to the top in hopes that some men read it. It’s great for guys to read success stories from females, but this kinda gives the male perspective of the success! <3

Heather34
    Participant

Boyfriend’s motivating message:

‘Hey 🙂 I’m writing this on the plane because it’s on my mind. I just wanted you to know that being with you yesterday was one of the most beautiful experiences I’ve ever had. From start to finish, it was really amazing. I feel so close to you after helping with the procedure and listening to you cry afterwards because of how happy you were almost makes me cry just thinking about it… That’s how happy I am for you. You are such a strong, beautiful woman and I am so glad to have you in my life. I love you so much.’”

I could read this a thousand times and each time, it is so, so beautiful and so inspiring for the Men out there. Please know that there is a treatment for vaginismus and it can 100% be overcome!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.