BIG NEWS!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Allie
    Participant

Well I am almost 6 months post procedure and I am 9 weeks pregnant!!! We are so overwhelmed with emotions. This would not be possible if it wasn’t for Dr. Pacik! I never thought I would be able to experience this JOY! We got to see our baby today on the ultrasound and hear the heartbeat! Best sound ever!! My dr said I can continue dilating as normal.

Words can not describe how thankful we are to Dr. Pacik. I’m in tears writing this, I will continue to update you all! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

What a blessing, Allie! So very happy for you! I can’t wait to read more of your posts! Big hugs!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Allie’s email and attaching the ultrasound of the little peanut growing inside her womb totally made my evening. My heart was heavy all night with the Boston marathon bombings. The last email of a very busy day was Allies! With that email I felt I could wrap up the day and go to sleep smiling! We want to hear more Allie as you progress. You have the prayers of all of us for a wonderful pregnancy.

Heather34
    Participant

Huge Congrats Allie! This is wonderful news!!!

Allie
    Participant

Thank y’all so much! Such a HUGE blessing!

mmbayles91
    Participant

Congrats Allie!!!!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you!! 🙂

Firenze13
    Participant

Congratulations Allie! That is so exciting!

Allie
    Participant

UPDATE:

Hey ladies. I am so terribly sorry for for not being as active on the forum. I just read through many new success stories and it puts a HUGE smile on my face! I am 30 weeks pregnant today and it has been flying by. Everything is going well and I can’t wait to hold my little boy for the first time! I hope you all are doing well! Not a day goes by that I don’t think of Dr. Pacik and all you women.

candi
    Participant

Congratulations Allie!! Wishing you all the happiness.

mmbayles91
    Participant

Congrats, Allie!!! I’m 18 weeks pregnant (tomorrow) with a baby girl! We are so very excited… more like ecstatic!!!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you Candi! 🙂

Congrats mmbayles91! SO exciting!!!!!

Becca
    Participant

Congratulations Allie! That is so exciting! 🙂 You are probably getting close to having the baby, that is so exciting. 🙂 Your story gives me so much hope!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.