7 months post procedure

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Post-Procedure 7 months post procedure

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    salvarez91
    Participant

This week I dilated Medium for 1hr and Large for 30mins everyday and slept with Medium every other day. Dilation went great every day. This week,
    for my boyfriend and me, has been the best one yet! I have been so normal, our sex life has become amazing, sex has never been easier. I am also no longer limited to only a few sex positions, like in the beginning.The only thing is my mind. My body is ready, my mind still kind of holds back. I was telling my boyfriend, even when we are intimate, the slightest things that would happen before and cause me pain, are no longer present even if I tried. For
    example, there are times when I tighten up purposely to see if it causes pain, and it doesn’t. There are times when his penis accidentally comes out
    and hits me, and I am just able to shrug it off and continue, before that, it was impossible, it was something that I feared when my Vaginismus began. We are extremely happy with our progress. I never thought this would be me before I got the procedure done. To all you ladies who are barely beginning your treatment, hang in there, follow the steps Dr. Pacik suggests and you too will have amazing results! 😀

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Salvarez. I absolutely love your post. I especially love “This week for my boyfriend and me has been the best one yet! I have been so normal, our sex life has become amazing, sex has never been easier. I am also no longer limited to only a few sex positions, like in the beginning.” This is just so wonderful and such an amazing accomplishment. I remember reading one of your first posts about shopping while dilating with the glass dilators and it’s just so amazing to see your tremendous progress 7 months post-procedure and free from vaginismus. CONGRATS to you and your boyfriend and I can’t wait to read more of your posts!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.