The Power of a Single Post

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Tips for Future Vaginismus Patients The Power of a Single Post

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. There is an excellent new blog up that describes the power of a single post on the VaginismusMD Forum:

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/vaginismus-forum-the-power-of-a-single-post/

Excerpts from the blog include:

“The Vaginismus MD Forum currently consists of a vocal group of over 400 women who participate in commenting on topics ranging from vaginismus causes to vaginismus diagnosis, vaginismus symptoms, vaginismus treatment, dilator therapy, progression to intercourse, vaginismus cure, vaginismus pregnancy, lubricants, vaginismus aids and all topics related to vaginismus. As of July, 2013 with over 235 patients treated and over 300 women who have sent in their questionnaires for evaluation, more than 90% of women go on to normal pain free intercourse with no need for repeat injections of Botox. Many of these women have participated in almost 3000 posts on the Forum covering over 600 topics! In this way the VaginismusMD.com Forum has become a powerful educational tool for all topics related to vaginismus.”

I encourage you to read this one single post as well as blog and welcome your comments and feedback here.

Nakitalab
    Participant

I am so very thankful for this Forum and everyone who posts on it. It has been a huge part of my healing process. To know that I am no longer alone in this journey….well words can’t even describe what it means to me. It brings tears to my eyes. Thank you, Dr. Pacik, Janet, Ellen, Heather, Allie and everyone who has posted on this Forum. You are all a huge, huge blessing to me!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.