The End Of My Nightmare 2018

Home > Forums > Vaginismus Support Group > Success Stories > The End Of My Nightmare 2018

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Heather
    Participant

When I was a freshman in highschool, I found out I had vaginismus. Almost 10 years later and I had tried everything under the sun to be able to have sex, or just insert a tampon but no success. The emotional toll it took on me was haunting and it got to the point where sex scenes in movies would make me cry in frustration. Any girl with vaginismus already knows this pain so I don’t have to dive into it. BUT my Husband and I found Maze Women Health while looking up a cure for this tremendous burden and I scheduled my appointment with Melissa to get the botox treatment as soon as they could get me in! And I’m so greatful that I did! The day of my procedure I was paralyzed with fear and doubt. But they took such good care of me. I woke up with the biggest dilator inside and I was so shocked! Melissa told me she’d like me to take it out and put it in a few more times before I left and I did it like it was second nature. I had a hymenectomy so it was a little messy and sometimes a little burny but nothing to sweat about. She gave me lidocaine to mix with my lube and it was great! I had my follow up with her the next day and she went over my dilating schedule and my Husband and I spoke with a couple of very nice sex therapist that gave us a lot of helpful tips! The whole experience was very helpful! The ptient portal made asking questions so easy and Melissa replies promptly! I’ve sent her so many messages since my procedure and she answered every single one of them. They certainly don’t just get you in and then out, Maze has been with me every day since my procedure, guiding me to success. Which brings me here. Finally to the success stories! I’m now one of them! I had my procedure done on November 19th 2018 and my Husband and I finally consummated our marriage on December 27th 2018. My nightmare is over and this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and it’s all because of the angels who work at Maze Women Health! Now my husband and I can have the sex lives that we deserve 🙂

What a happy ending! Thank you for sharing your inspirational story!

recessivegenequeen
    recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Heather, I’m so happy to read your story! Mine is VERY similar to yours – suffered for 10 years, finally started seeking a treatment with a partner, found Maze and got great treatment the whole way through the botox procedure in september of 2016. I don’t know what I would have done without the wonderful women like Melissa and Bat Sheva and everyone else in both the Manhattan and White Plains offices who helped me to transform my life so completely. So great to see that you’re seeing such good results, and good luck with everything that comes next! I’m so happy you and your husband can begin building a sexual connection together.

mm
    mazemelissa

I love this story.

You did the work, and I was so happy to be your guide through the process.

Wishing you and your husband the best in 2019!

Heather
    Participant

Thank you so much everyone 😊

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.