The Blessings of Botox in 2014

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Tips for Future Vaginismus Patients The Blessings of Botox in 2014

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi all. There is an excellent new Blog posted today from Dr. Pacik – The Blessings of Botox in 2014:

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/blessings-botox-2014/

Dr. Pacik writes:

“This year has been an extraordinary year for my patients in countless ways and I want to touch on the Blessings of Botox in 2014. The majority of patients find out about our Botox treatment program while searching on the internet or from a vaginismus forum. The stories of other women getting cured and getting pregnant gives them hope that their desire for an intimate relationship with their partner and for a baby can materialize into reality. Once treated, these patients are very motivated to be successful with their dilation and progressing to intercourse.”

The Blog touches on 4 very special personal stories of patients who have conceived in 2014.

Dr. Pacik further writes:

“The Blessings of Botox in 2014 are evident. What joy I get from reading a VaginismusMD Forum post, receiving an e-mail, or getting a telephone call from treated patients that they are expecting a child! After 9 years of treating patients for vaginismus, many of my patients have been able to get pregnant and have a child – some have even had two pregnancies and now have two children. With each and every one, I feel their joy and happiness in their conceiving and giving birth.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.