Supporting my wife with vaginusmus

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus for the Men Supporting my wife with vaginusmus

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jonah00
    Participant

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could recommend a book or article for supporting a wife with vaginismus. I could use some practical tips to help my wife through this.

Thank you

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Hi Jonah – I personally found the book When Sex Seems Impossible: Stories of Vaginismus & How You Can Achieve Intimacy to be really helpful. The Maze Clinic’s former physician Dr. Pacik wrote it and talks in depth about what it’s like to have vaginismus as well as the treatment options including the botox procedure. Highly recommended and you can get it online!

https://www.amazon.com/When-Sex-Seems-Impossible-Vaginismus-ebook/dp/B004GNFTNU

Jonah00
    Participant

Recessivegenequeen thank you so much. I will buy the book and read it. This will really help alot. I have heard of the surgery as well.

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Of course! I hope you find the book helpful, it was such an anchor for me and really helped me understand what I was going through and what options were available to me. Let us know if you have any questions and good luck!

Sks823
    Participant

Hi Jonah00,

Just echoing the support – hope things are going well for you. Feel free to post any types of updates or any additional questions if you have 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.