Question about condoms!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Question about condoms!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Allie
    Participant

Hey ladies! With my treatment coming up I feel like a have a million questions or concerns every day! Lol!;) I’m probably thinking too far ahead, but I’m a planner and can’t help it! Currently, I am not taking any type of birth control(duh, like I even need it). The first year of our marriage I did take oral birth control pills, but I am very sensitive and would vomit every morning. I tried all different ones, and they all made me sick. My mom said she was the same way and was never able to take them. So my question is what is the best type of condom? One that you hardly even notice is there?! One of my close friends said they use condoms made out of lamb skin?! Once we are able to transition to intercourse we will need to use them especially since its recommended to wait 4 months to conceive. Obviously, I have no clue about condoms. Any recommendations are appreciated!

Thx!:)

mmbayles91
    Participant

Well, I am only 24 days post-procedure and this week since I am off my birthcontrol until Sunday I will be trying trojan brand “ultra-thin” condoms. I will tell you how it is!

Allie
    Participant

Ok, thank you!

mmbayles91
    Participant

I would definitely recommend Trojan brand “ultra-thin” I didn’t really notice it, although he did a little bit, but he said it wasn’t that bad. just took a little longer for him to finish… 🙂

Allie
    Participant

Thanks!!:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.