Pregnant!!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    mmbayles91
    Participant

This wasn’t planned, but just wanted to share the news I’m 5 weeks pregnant, and will be going in for my first appt which will be the transvaginal ultrasound sometime within the next 2 weeks, I couldn’t of done this without Dr.Pacik! Thank you for helping me through my problem, and allowing me to be blessed with a baby 🙂

Any tips on what to do before transvaginal ultrasound?
    and is it okay to dilate during pregnancy?

Janet Pacik
    Participant

Let me be the first one on the Forum to congratulate you!!!! We are so happy for you. I am sitting in my study with Dr. Pacik and told him as soon as I saw your post. It is always a pleasure to receive such wonderful news!!!

Allie
    Participant

Yay!!!! Congrats!!!

My first u/s at 8 weeks I thought I was going to have to have a transvaginal u/s so I actually wore my dilator to my appt and was just going to take it out before she inserted the wand. But come to find out she was able to do an abdominal u/s. My dr told me that it is perfectly fine to continue dilating! 🙂 Talk with your dr and just let him/her know that you will be dilating.

Praying for a smooth pregnancy & heathy baby! Congrats again!! We find out in 2 weeks if its a boy or girl and I’m about to bust with excitement!! 🙂

mmbayles91
    Participant

Yay!!! So happy for you!! Thank you both for the well wishes!!!

Heather34
    Participant

Huge Congrats mmbayles!!!! I have loved reading all of your posts and the one from your Auntie too and am so, so happy for you!!! :):):)

Nakitalab
    Participant

So excited for you! What wonderful news!

mmbayles91
    Participant

Thank you all!!!! 🙂

coffee
    Participant

Congrats!

mmbayles91
    Participant

Thank you.

candi
    Participant

Congratulations!

mmbayles91
    Participant

Thank you 🙂

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Tomorrow will be one year since your treatment! So happy for you!

rachel
    Participant

Congratulations!! So happy for you!

mmbayles91
    Participant

Thank you 🙂 I am very excited! And can’t believe it has been a whole year!!! Who would of thought in less than a year I would be here today PREGNANT! Crazy!

Bitesize
    Participant

Congratulations!! That’s amazing and so inspiring 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.