No support System. What do I do?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General No support System. What do I do?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    diercl48
    Participant

I realized the other day that I have to deal with this,The more I stop and start the longer it’s going to take to deal with this and the more of my emotional energy it will suck out of me. I keep going, but yesterday I could only emotionally handle 10 minutes so I gave it 10minutes. If I do this everyother day it seems to work for me. I keep forgetting to do the kegals but good news!! I’m on the third dialartor. I was talking to my friend the other day and realized I really had no support from my ex anyway, and who knows if the next person would give me any support anyway. I’m going to suck it up get through this and put it in the review mirror.

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Congrats on getting to the third dilator, diercl48! You have had a ton on your plate but it’s great that you’ve still been able to find the strength to keep going. And try not to feel bad about just having 10 minutes to devote emotionally – consistency and focus make all the difference, and 10 minutes is still 10 minutes! I think it’s great that you want to put this behind you – it can give you back so much confidence and help banish the shame vaginismus seems to encourage, and that on its own is a good reason to deal with the issue. Then when you meet the right person or want to have intercourse with someone, you can deal with it on YOUR terms at YOUR comfort level. Give yourself grace and recognize how much power you’ve already shown – you are doing amazing work!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.