New Blog: Anxiety and Vaginismus

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General New Blog: Anxiety and Vaginismus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. There is a very important new blog that discusses anxiety and vaginismus:

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/anxiety-and-vaginismus/

Excerpts include:
    “I am 5 days post procedure. Physically, I am doing fine post procedure with the dilators. (Which was the one thing I was most worried about). I didn’t even think or worry about the emotional part afterwards. Maybe if I would have been more prepared I wouldn’t be having these panic attacks. Be prepared that our body and minds have been through SO much all these years of suffering. For me the week before treatment and the week of I could NOT sleep at all. That is another big part that can cause anxiety. You can’t expect to come home and everything be just fine! I am still needing to catch up MENTALLY where I am physically.”

It is very important to know that it takes time to catch up mentally to where you are physically. I would welcome your comments and feedback after reading this blog.

coffee
    Participant

This is very true!! Mentally I am still trying to get there, i will though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.