My baby boy is here!:)

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories My baby boy is here!:)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Allie
    Participant

Hey everyone!:)

Just wanted to give you all an update! My sweet baby boy is 2 weeks old today!! He is amazing. It was such an emotional time, I never thought I would be able to experience this joy. My husband and I are so incredibly thankful for Dr. Pacik. If it wasn’t for him we would not have this precious boy.

I had a long labor. When they did cervical checks all the nurses knew about my vaginismus background and they were amazing and took there time. I handled it very well. Once I got my epidural I didn’t feel a thing! I pushed for almost 4 hours and he just wouldn’t come down. My dr said it had NOTHING to do with my vaginismus. In fact, his head was on the big size and it couldn’t fit through my pelvis. I ended up having a c section. I am recovering well! 4 more weeks of healing and then I will start back on dilating! I used my dilators throughout my pregnancy up until the last month, so I feel pretty confident about using them again.

Please don’t lose hope. I once sat where you are reading these posts wondering if I would ever be able to have sex with my husband, much less have a child. Once again, I am just so grateful for Dr. Pacik. Words can’t describe the love I have for my baby boy. I wouldn’t be experiencing this if it wasn’t for Dr. Pacik. I am thinking and praying for you all daily.

Allie:)

Kim
    Participant

Congrats Allie! I hope to be in your very same shoes within the next year! Thank you for posting!

Kim

Allie
    Participant

Thank you Kim! Best of luck to you, I look forward to reading your posts!

Heather34
    Participant

Huge Congrats Allie!!!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you Heather!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

These notes are always so touching. We are all very happy for you.

jessbee
    Participant

congratulations! i hope i can one day be a mom too!

Becca
    Participant

Congratulations, Allie! That is so exciting. 🙂 It really is so encouraging to read, as being a Mom is the number 1 thing I want in life!

Bethany
    Participant

Thank you, Allie.
    Your post just made me start weeping!
    I just underwent Dr. Pacik’s procedure yesterday. I am just beginning this process, but I have wanted and dreamed of a child (not to mention sex with my husband!) for so long.
    It is seeming more possible now, but still so far away. Thank you for the encouragement. And congratulations!

b.

Janet Pacik
    Participant

This holiday season was so special to Dr. Pacik and me. One of the reasons I can say this is because it gives us so much pleasure helping our vaginismus patients knowing that they will be successful in their dilating, transitioning to intercourse and for some having the baby or babies that they have always wanted. This past holiday, we received so many “photo cards” from our patients with collages of photos of themselves and their new babies. Every one of these photo cards brought so much joy to us. Seeing the photo of the “happy couple” with such cute adorable photos of the baby and sometimes the pet dog or cat, was so meaningful to us. Just want to take this opportunity to thank you all for sending those “photo cards” to us.

Bitesize
    Participant

Congratulations, how amazing. I hope all three of you are doing great. xx

zenely
    Participant

Thank you for sharing this story. I undergo treatment on Monday and this post is very reassuring. Congrats on overcoming so much!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you all so much!! I can’t wait to read all of your success stories!!

Possum
    Participant

It doesn’t seem all that long ago that I was emailing you about Vaginismus and the treatment you were about to have- and now look where you are. Isn’t it amazing how God can turn things around and use incredible people like the Pacik’s and his team. All the best Allie. xoxo

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.