Live Conversation about Vaginismus Botox Treatment on 5/26!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Live Conversation about Vaginismus Botox Treatment on 5/26!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’ve been on these forums awhile and I wanted to let you know I’ll be speaking with Bat Sheva Marcus, the Clinical Director of Maze Women’s Health, live on Instagram on Tuesday 5/26! We’ll be discussing my experience of having vaginismus for almost 10 years, my experience of the botox treatment at Maze, my post-procedure dilation experience, and how I was eventually able to have penetrative sex. I think if you’re interested in learning more of the details behind what it’s really like to explore this treatment option it’ll be a great conversation to hear. Here’s how you can check it out:

Where: Instagram
    When: Tuesday 5/26/20, 9pm Eastern
    How: Follow @DrBatSheva on Instagram to be notified when the event starts

I hope to see you there and look forward to telling my story and answering everyone’s questions!

Helen Leff, LCSW

Hi recessivegenequeen,
    I really appreciate all the support, first hand information, generosity, kindness, cheer leading, and so much more that you have been offering on this forum. There’s nothing like peer support and knowing that you’re not alone – you bring all of that here. So exciting that you are willing to share your story on Instagram Live with Dr Bat Sheva (drbatsheva) tomorrow Tuesday May 26th at 9:00 PM EST!!!
    I’ll be there and hope our forum participants and observers will be there too!
    You are truly an inspiration,
    <3 Helen

recessivegenequeen
    Participant

Thanks so much Helen! I am still so grateful to Maze for all you did for me and am glad that talking about my experiences could possibly help other people to understand their pain and seek treatment. I just want to create something I wish I’d had long before I finally got help and I hope other people will find the courage that lives inside them to do that.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s conversation and I hope it inspires some people and answers some questions!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.