How exciting!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    lotus1000
    Participant

After being married approx 7 years, my hub and I were finally able to have intercourse. I am so excited!!

And yes, it was on Valentine’s Day (go ahead, you can roll your eyes at the cliche – I know I did!!). It was about a week after my procedure and during one of our many travels, which made our getaway even better!

My only regret was not having the procedure done sooner. I don’t know – a lack of courage, I suppose? But enough with that, because I am just so happy at this point. For this year, I made a resolution that I would look each of my problems square in the eye and deal with them. And so here we go!

Allie
    Participant

Oh my goodness!! I am SO SO SO happy for you & your hubby!!! And on Valentines?? How sweet is that! 🙂

And no more looking back!! You are a stronger woman because of it!

I am so incredibly happy for you!!! 🙂

Vashalla
    Participant

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Heather34
    Participant

Huge CONGRATS lotus! You wrote “I made a resolution that I would look each of my problems square in the eye and deal with them” and you did just that! :):):) I am so, so happy for you and your husband! :):):)

Elizabeth
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS Lotus!!! Absolutely amazing and so wonderful for you and your husband! 🙂 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

I am so happy for you, Lotus!!! How wonderful! And even more special that it happened on Valentine’s Day! Words can’t express the joy I’m feeling for you and your husband! Congratulations!

lotus1000
    Participant

Thank you!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

What great news! You were right on track with your dilation. By day 4 you noted; “I’m discovering that the only real discomfort I have is upon initial insertion. After one second or so, there is no discomfort.” GREAT PROGRESS!!! By nine days you conquered despite a busy work schedule. WOW!!

HS
    Participant

Happy tears for you..

Huge Congrats!!!

lotus1000
    Participant

Thanks everybody, for your support! I am so happy 🙂

HS
    Participant

we could have seen you on Feb 5th 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.