FSFI Forms

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. A couple of months ago, I completed my 2-year FSFI form for Dr. Pacik. In completing the form questions, my husband and I noticed that our answers were markedly different from before the procedure to after the procedure. We are continuing to do well and are enjoying intercourse now when this was such a significant problem for us in the past. In September, we are heading away for a fun getaway and in October, we will be going away to celebrate our 7-year wedding anniversary and can’t wait. Again, our trips are so different for me now than in the past and while suffering with vaginismus. Thank you so much Dr. Pacik for this wonderful gift – it means the world to me!!!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Heather, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for so many women who are struggling. Though your treatment was more than two years ago, you have been unfailing in supporting the many women who are posting. And this is despite of your busy schedule.

I recently requested FSFI scores from my patients because I have been asked to write an article on Botox treatment for vaginismus for one of the journals. More data makes for a better publication. I am touched by the response and the wonderful notes that I am receiving. You are correct, the progress I see is very different than the early progress of the daily logs. They seem to be more mature responses and the women are finding joy in their ongoing womanhood.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.