Fourchette tearing :(

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating Fourchette tearing :(

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lisaloop123
    Participant

Hi,

I can get first three small dilators in, but 4 tears me, its the bottom of vagina, This teared when I had botox so Im quite narrow, anyone else have this??

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Lisa. I’m so sorry about the tear that you describe. While I haven’t experienced this, Dr. P and several of the Forum members have written about the benefits of Hydrocortisone cream in the past.

Specifically, the Forum member wrote: “Dr. Pacik’s suggestion to use Hydrocortisone Cream has been a HUGE help for me. My lady bits are just so dang sensitive!!! I bought Hydrocortizone10 in the Cooling Gel formula for during the day and I’ve felt SO much better – then I’ve been using the Hydrocoritzone10 in the ointment for adding to my lube mix with dilating at night. I honestly can’t believe how much that’s helped me feel better the last couple days.” Dr. P has written: “… 1% hydrocortisone is an over the counter topical that is anti-inflammatory and can be purchased either as a cream (faster acting) or as an ointment (longer lasting). It is generally used as a pea sized amount rubbed into the irritated area twice a day and can be used for 1-2 weeks.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.