Dilating While Traveling on Business

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating Dilating While Traveling on Business

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nakitalab
    Participant

Over the last three weeks I have been traveling, some business, some pleasure. During each of these weeks I found it difficult to dilate. While on vacation, the kids and my husband and I all bunked together in the same loft. I was able to dilate but not every day, but when I did I had to say that I was feeling stiff or my back was hurting. :0) Last week I was out of town on business and had a roommate. We worked really long hours and by the time we got back I either dropped into bed or was too uncomfortable dilating with someone else in the room. I didn’t want to explain why I looked funny when I walked or tried sitting. Over the upcoming months I am going to be traveling and in this situation every three weeks and will be out of town for a week at a time. Now that I’m just over 160 days I’m concerned that if I don’t dilate every day that I will regress since the Botox has probably gone. Has anyone else had to travel on business and room with someone that you weren’t comfortable knowing that you were dilating? Or is it ok to go 3-4 days without dilating?

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Nakitalab. This is a great post. I dilated for 1-full year following my procedure. While out of town either on business or pleasure, there were times when I did not dilate for 3-4 days. Once I returned home and started up again, I always started with the medium (purple) pure romance dilator and then worked back up to pink and then blue. I did not have any problems at all with starting up dilating again after a break and always started with medium and then progressed up to the largest. Hope this helps!!!

Nakitalab
    Participant

Thanks, Heather! That does help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.