Dilating is Getting Easier

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating Dilating is Getting Easier

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nakitalab
    Participant

It is day 11 post procedure and I’m so happy to report that dilation is getting easier every day. Glass dilators #4 and #5 are a piece of cake and #6 is getting less uncomfortable. My anxiety using them is much better too although I still get a little nervous before inserting #6. When I have a busy morning and can’t get my dilating in early I’ve been getting a little anxious that it is going to set me back, take longer to get them in or be painful, but I’m so thankful that each time I have been wrong. I know there will be “bad hair days” but right now I’m very happy with my progress and it has only been 11 days! Thank you, Dr. Pacik!

Heather34
    Participant

CONGRATS Nakita. This is so, so wonderful. You wrote “when I have a busy morning and can’t get my dilating in, I’ve been getting a little anxious that it is going to set me back … but I’m so thankful that each time I have been wrong.” This is great Nakita and so, so true. With every day, you are gaining more and more confidence and have progressed tremendously!!! :):):)

Allie
    Participant

Way to go! You are doing awesome! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

Thanks Heather and Allie!

Nicole29
    Participant

Hi Nakitalab, Yay! This is fantastic news!! I’m soo happy for you! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

Thanks, Nicole! I’m so excited for your upcoming treatment! You will be so blessed like so many of us have been! And you will love, love, love Dr. Pacik and his team! You couldn’t be in better hands! I promise!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.