Dilating Diva Achieved Intercourse!!!!!!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Dilating Diva Achieved Intercourse!!!!!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    lsmith
    Participant

Hello to everyone!!! I hope everybody is hanging in there and doing well. My husband and I just had intercourse on day 12 post procedure!!! It is unbelievable. There was practically zero pain!!!!!!!! Just a tiny bit of pressure at the entry….let me state again….NO PAIN. I can hardly believe how having this procedure will change our lives. So many years lost…but that is not what any of should dwell on. We should instead concentrate on how awesome the future will be!!!!! And how we, as triumphite and strong women, can help other women and girls that are going through this difficult time have hope and power to conquer this problem. I believe we all have certain road blocks and problems in life we must overcome. And these road blocks are given to us for a reason. The point is to overcome them, and become even stronger because of them. Keep on working with the dilators if you have already had the procedure, and if you are still contemplating having the procedure, do not hesitate any longer!!!!! I’ve had dental procedures that were worse 🙂 , and certainly did not have the same life changing outcome!!!!!!!!

Lisa

mmbayles91
    Participant

Congrats, so very happy for you 🙂

Allie
    Participant

This brings tears to my eyes!! Congrats!!! 🙂 🙂

Heather34
    Participant

HUGE CONGRATS Lisa! This is just such a wonderful post and I’m so, so happy for you! :):):):):)

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

You are the DIVA!!

K Howard
    Participant

Congratulations on your wonderful progress!!

Lou84
    Participant

I am so thrilled for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS!

Dilating Diva #2 xx

Nakitalab
    Participant

Lisa, I’m so happy for you. I just read your post and like you have suffered for so many years. Your words are so encouraging to me because many times it is so easy for me to feel sorry for myself and ask why, what is my purpose for suffering with this for so long. Thank you for the encouraging words of ….So many years lost…but that is not what any of should dwell on. We should instead concentrate on how awesome the future will be!!!!! And how we, as triumphite and strong women, can help other women and girls that are going through this difficult time have hope and power to conquer this problem. I believe we all have certain road blocks and problems in life we must overcome. And these road blocks are given to us for a reason. The point is to overcome them, and become even stronger because of them.

Heather34
    Participant

I absolutely love this Nakita and Lisa. I think we should make it #11 in our Top 20 tips for future patients:

11. I can hardly believe how having this procedure will change our lives. So many years lost…but that is not what any of should dwell on. We should instead concentrate on how awesome the future will be! And how we, as triumphant and strong women, can help other women and girls that are going through this difficult time have hope and power to conquer this problem. And these road blocks are given to us for a reason. The point is to overcome them, and become even stronger because of them. Keep on working with the dilators if you have already had the procedure, and if you are still contemplating having the procedure, do not hesitate any longer!

world04
    Participant

Congrats so happy for you and honestly you bring hope into my life and tears into my eyes.

world04
    Participant

wow never thought reading a post or being in a forum could give me so much happiness for a day.

tef1991
    Participant

Congratulations! This gives me a lot of hope, your message is a strong one.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.