Day 56 Post Procedure

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories Day 56 Post Procedure

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nola218
    Participant

I’ve had a very busy summer but I’m finally able to take some time to post an update about my status with dilation post-procedure. Dilating is pretty much always painless for me, other than during my time of month, when I am just overly-sensitive. My partner and I have been able to enjoy intercourse about 10 times since my treatment with little to no pain. There are definitely positions that are better than others. After 11 years of undiagnosed vaginismus and loss of hope, I finally have a sex life and things are going better than ever!! Now I just get to deal with the leftover mental block I have resulting from so many years of frustration involving sex. I feel it will take some time, but I’m making great progress 🙂

Heather34
    Participant

You are doing AMAZING Nola and I loved reading your post! Congrats on your tremendous success and keep up the great work!!!!

Nicole A
    Participant

Congrats on your success Nola! That is truly wonderful. I know you will get better and better. I haven’t had my procedure yet, but I will in September and am so looking forward to it.

Nakitalab
    Participant

Hi Nola, that is wonderful news! I’m so happy for you. Would you be comfortable sharing which positions are more comfortable for you? Again, congratulations! What an awesome blessing!

Nola218
    Participant

Hi Nakita – I find that if we are both laying on our side if he enters from behind it is the most comfortable for me. For anxiety reasons I still have a hard time if he’s in front of me – I get a bit claustrophobic and need “space” to breathe 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

Thanks for sharing Nola. I really appreciate it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.