Day 24 – full penetration! YAY!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories Day 24 – full penetration! YAY!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

I am sooooo excited that my husband and I were able to achieve full penetration today!! This is the second time since the botox procedure that we have had intercourse. The first time, we could only insert approx 3″. This time it was still painful for me, but not as much as the first time. I dilated with the glass Ms. Pink for 2 hrs. before intercourse and we used Lelo Liv to help me relax as I was VERY nervous the first time. I was on top and after penetration I was able to move slowly up and down, with my husband very still. I’m having trouble progressing to Big Blue silicone dilator, but I guess I’ll get there.

Heather34
    Participant

Woooooh! Congrats Elizabeth! This is so, so wonderful. I wouldn’t worry about Big Blue as Dr. P has said in many posts that many of his patients are able to have successful intercourse while solely using Ms. Pink. This is beyond wonderful and I’m very proud of you and happy for you and your husband! :):):)

Elizabeth
    Participant

Thanks Heather!! I am over the moon about this! It is amazing to be able to be intimate with my husband again. I am hoping that before long I will be able to have pain free intercourse but I’m feeling very positive about overcoming this first hurdle. Dr. Pacik and his team are so amazing and so supportive. I know how important their support has been for me. Dr. P’s kind, supportive comments are helping me beyond words!

Nakitalab
    Participant

Congratulations, Elizabeth! I’m so happy for you and your husband. What a blessing! All your hard work and perserverance has paid off! Please keep us posted. I’m just so thrilled for you! Isn’t it just an amazing feeling. I still have to pinch myself!

Allie
    Participant

WooHoo!! Congrats!!!!!! 🙂

Elizabeth
    Participant

Thanks Nakitalab and Allie! Yes, it sure is an amazing feeling. Lots more work to do, but I really feel like I’m progressing!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.