Day 1!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Allie
    Participant

Hey everyone!

Well I am laying here in my hotel room with a dilator in. I had the Botox treatment this morning and don’t remember anything! We worked with our dilators this morning/afternoon. Still amazed and shocked that I was able to have the biggest dilator inside me with NO pain,. As I am typing now I am feeling a little burning and I feel slighty uncomfortable, but it’s no big deal! Just my muscles trying to stretch. I will keep you all posted over the next two days! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

Hi Allie, I’m so thankful that we had the treatment the same day. Yes, we did it! I too am feeling a burning sensation. But you are right as we are retraining our muscles. A big high five Allie! You did great!

K Howard
    Participant

I’m so glad that you two have done so well today! I am so proud of you two. Praying that the days ahead are even better!!

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Allie! HUGE CONGRATS on your procedure! This is so, so wonderful and I am so proud of you. I absolutely loved what you wrote “still amazed and shocked that I was able to have the biggest dilator inside me with NO pain.” This is so, so great!!! I KNOW you will do wonderful tomorrow and can’t wait to read your posts!!!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you all! Vicki and I did very well today(Day 1 post procedure)! My confidence is definitely building! I dilated up to the big blue 2 times today! I am taking a 2 hour break now and let me just say that I feel so FREE! Lol:) I still have some anxiety but I will continue to work on bringing that down. Dr pacik and his staff are amazing and I feel right at home with them! I will be FOREVER grateful for all of them.

Heather34
    Participant

Congrats Allie, this is wonderful, wonderful news!!!!!

K Howard
    Participant

Allie this is so great! I am so excited at your continued success!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.