Daily Question (1/11/12) – The Morning Experience

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Daily Questions About Vaginismus Daily Question (1/11/12) – The Morning Experience

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. Recently, a lot has been discussed about the morning being the best time for first-timers to make the transition to intercourse. This makes such good sense as you would’ve slept with the dilator for the entire evening prior and, thus, the muscles would be more stretched. Also, as Dr. P wrote, men are usually naturally ‘ready’ in the morning when they wake up and this could work for your benefit. Now, it still would require preparation (i.e. sensual touch, candles, music, etc.), however, as just because your man wakes up ‘ready’ does not mean that he will instantly be ‘in the mood’ for sex. What are your thoughts here ladies regarding transitioning to intercourse in the morning? For those women who have transitioned, have you found that sex is more comfortable in the morning after dilating?

Diana
    Participant

Hi Heather, thanks for your post! Personally, I enjoy the ‘morning experience’. I try to insert the pink dilator in for at least one hour while my hubby is still sleeping, sometimes I can even transition to the blue dilator before he awakes. This takes a little work on my part but I believe it is totally worthy! I find that the insertions are easier in the morning and I like to think that it is due to the overnight dilation and having a stress-free mind after having some hours of rest.

Heather34
    Participant

I entirely agree Diana! You wrote “I find that the insertions are easier in the morning and I like to think that it is due to the overnight dilation and having a stress-free mind after having some hours of rest.” This is so, so true. For anyone transitioning from dilators to intercourse, this is the preferred time as you will be thoroughly stretched out from dilating the night prior and, as Diana said, also have a stress-free mind after a good night’s sleep. And, your hubby/partner will be automatically ‘ready’ in the morning. Ladies, have you ever noticed that your guy is always hard in the morning? Not only are you ready from dilating all night prior, but he will be automatically ready as well!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.