Congratulations to Dr. Pacik on Milestone!!!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories Congratulations to Dr. Pacik on Milestone!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

In reply to a wonderful thread tonight, Dr. Pacik wrote:

“What joy taking care of the three of you and your husbands. We had a great group! Progress during counseling was easy with everyone participating. We were able to speak about any and all topics not normally discussed with your friends over supper. Funny things kept happening and your story of the rambunctious couple next door was over the top. I’m still laughing! Yes, “Are you kidding?” I could feel the closeness of your honey and his support during the treatment and the counseling. He is a very special man as were all the husbands who supported their loved ones. So much positive energy! Yes, the three of you brought us to another milestone of 250 patients treated. It’s just a number but it says a lot. The ladies are still successful with over 90% being able to achieve pain free intercourse, or for singles the ability to use large dilators. It has been one of the most wonderful chapters in my career. I am still in touch with patients since 2008 and have cherished the many baby pictures I have gotten as well as the occasional “Hello”. I look forward to reading your daily logs as you make day to day progress. Please keep posting. You have made a difference with your ROAR!”

Huge, huge CONGRATULATIONS to Dr. Pacik on reaching this milestone of 250 patients treated! This is monumental and a wonderful accomplishment. You have changed so many lives for the better, including my husbands and mine. We both thank God every day that we found you and this treatment and words cannot begin to describe how much this has changed both of our lives for the better! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and HUGE CONGRATS to you on this wonderful accomplishment!!!!

Bitesize
    Participant

Congratulations, what a brilliant achievement 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

What a blessing you are to so many, Dr. Pacik. So very thankful for you, Janet and everyone on your team!!!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Thank you to all. We are all a very close family.

Heather34
    Participant

So, so wonderful. It’s amazing to note 250 just in November and now, 300 last week. 50 more starfish have been saved and their lives as well as their partners changed for the better!!!! Thank you so much Dr. P for all that you have done and continue to do for us!!!!

galaxygal
    Participant

Yay! That is great that you have helped 300! I know I appreciate the work that you do! 🙂

23years
    Participant

Yup!

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.