Anxiety

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Nicole29
    Participant

Hi Allie, I’m so so sorry to hear that you had to go through this. I have had a few panic attacks.. it is the worse and most scariest feeling I have ever felt. I had another one over the weekend and one earlier today. I just wanted to share, that I am currently doing a method which my therapist taught me last week called Meridian Tapping Techniques (MTT). I was told and shown to tap on various acupressure points (your meridian points) on you body in a sequence, whilst focusing on the emotion and making positive statements at the same time. It takes a bit of practise at first and helps calm anxiety. I pray and hope you overcome this very soon.

Allie
    Participant

Thank you Nicole, I will def look into that. Today has been a good day. I’m on meds right now to help get me over the hump. I will be seeing a counselor Monday and I’ll let you know how it goes!

K Howard
    Participant

Hey Allie…praying all the best for you in overcoming this challenging time. I’m glad that you had a good day today (you SO deserve that!) and hoping that things go well on Monday for you!!

Heather34
    Participant

My thoughts and prayers are with you Allie! Hope Monday goes well!!! :):):)

Allie
    Participant

Thank you so much K Howard and Heather! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.