8 days PP!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Allie
    Participant

Today is 8 days post procedure! I have been inserting these dilators like a champ! Still can’t believe I am able to do this! Well earlier as I was dilating with the pink glass, my hubby came up to me and starting kissing me and so on. We decided to try tip only and then SLIP in goes the rest! It was NOT painful just kind of uncomfortable(stretching feeling). We didn’t do any movement or thrusts. We just kind of laid there, lol! but it was awesome. So we reached full insertion pain free 8 days post procedure ! Whoop! Looking forward to keeping up with my dilating/stretching so that maybe we can have some movement next time! 🙂

Feeling better today, no more anxiety attacks. Taking meds and looking forward to my appt with our counselor on Monday.

Catherine
    Participant

Allie —

I am so very happy for you!!! Can you believe it? Wonderful, wonderful news!!! What do you think — Dr. Pacik is a miracle-worker!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you Catherine! Dr. Pacik truly is a miracle worker! 🙂

K Howard
    Participant

This is wonderful Allie! I am SOOOOOO happy for you and your hubby!!! This brings tears to my eyes just thinking about how far you’ve come in such a short period of time. I am so proud of you!

Heather34
    Participant

Huge CONGRATS Allie! This is wonderful, wonderful news! Woooooooooh! :):):):)

Janet Pacik
    Participant

Allie, I just can’t believe it! I am so happy for you. I can’t wait to tell Dr. Pacik!!!! Tell Justin I said hello. It was such a pleasure meeting you both.

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

This news was the BEST part of my evening and what a wonderful way to turn off my computer! My congratulations to the two of you.

coffee
    Participant

Congratulations to you both!!!!!!!!

Nakitalab
    Participant

Allie, I am so thrilled for you!!!!!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you K Howard- you have been such a huge support to me!

Thank you so much Heather!

Janet – thank you so much! I can’t believe it either! Lol. Justin said hello and thanks again for opening your home to us & feeding us that delicious meal! You have such a kind heart!

Dr. Pacik- none of this would be possible if it wasn’t for YOU. I can’t tell you enough how grateful we are for you!

Coffee- thank you so much 🙂

Nakitalab- you have been my encourager. I love all the text and daily devotions! I’m so proud of everything you have already accomplished! Love you!

Possum
    Participant

Wow!!! So awesome Allie! So happy for you and your husband! 🙂 praise God!

Allie
    Participant

Thanks possum! And absolutely, praise God!!:)

Nicole29
    Participant

Yay! That’s wonderful news! Congratulations!!!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you Nicole!:)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.