6 years.

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Allie
    Participant

Well today is mine and my hubby’s 6 year anniversary! Also marks 6 years of struggling with vaginismus!(NOT ANYMORE)! I used to hate celebrating our anniversaries, I know that sounds awful but it was always so tough for me. Well as I woke up this morning I woke up with confidence and joy in my heart. We are so excited to celebrate this anniversary! We may not be having hard core or “movie” sex yet haha, but we will soon! Thank you so much Dr. Pacik for giving us hope and everything you have done for us! 🙂

Nicole29
    Participant

Hi Allie, Congratulations to both of you!!! x

Heather34
    Participant

Huge CONGATS Allie! I absolutely loved what you wrote “I woke up with confidence and joy in my heart.” This is so, so wonderful. Happy anniversary to you and your hubby! :):):):)

Allie
    Participant

Thank you both! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

Allie, tears of joy came to my eyes when I read your post this morning! What a blessing! I’m so very happy for you and your hubby. You are doing so good and it is only day 11 post procedure. You are a rock star! Happy Anniversary!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you so much. We are both rock stars! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.