What a wonderful progress!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories What a wonderful progress!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    HS
    Participant

Hi Guys,

After making a very long trip from Saudi Arabia to Manchester NH …..

Today morning my wife had her procedure which went absolutely very well. The dilation progress was unbelievable! The staff was very friendly, supportive, and generous! We can’t thank you enough guys..

My wife initially could not believe the result when she just woke up after the procedure. And when she just started realizing it, she got very emotional and gave some happy tears 🙂

We are STRONGLY recommending Dr. Pacik and his amazing team to every Vaginismus patient in the world!

We are up to spread a word of mouth among our folks about Dr. Pacik and his Botox treatment way.

Thanks

HS

Nakitalab
    Participant

So very happy for your wife, HS! This procedure is truly life changing! She is very lucky to have such a supportive and loving husband. Your encouragement and love will be a huge help with her recovery of Vaginismus. Thank you for posting and looking forward to hearing from you and your wife again. :0)

Heather34
    Participant

HUGE CONGRATS to you and your wife HS! I’m so, so happy to hear that things are going so well and I can’t wait to read more of your posts!!!! :):):)

HS
    Participant

Thanks Nakitalab & Heather,

Today was the second day of procedure, my wife did actually very well, she could insert the BLUE 6/6 dilator and kept it in for about an hour! it was amazing!!

There is always hope!

HS

Allie
    Participant

That’s awesome! Huge congrats!!!!! 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

That is great news! Thank you for sharing your progress with us!

Heather34
    Participant

This is a wonderful post HS. Congrats to both you and your wife and keep up the great work! Can’t wait to read more of your posts.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Congratulations to you and your wife!! It’s wonderful that she is progressing so well!!

HS
    Participant

Thank you all for your congrats!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.