Valentine’s Day

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Happy Valentine’s Day. Prior to having this procedure and while having vaginismus, my hubby always tried to make the best of Valentine’s Day and he made it so special for me but there was a part that was always missing. Now, it’s just seriously awesome and something that we buy costumes for and just enjoy in every single way. This is only our 2nd year ever that we’ve been able to make love on Valentine’s Day compared to the 11+ years that we weren’t and it feels beyond AWESOME! Thank you so much Dr. Pacik!

Allie
    Participant

Happy Valentine’s day to you & your hubby!

HS
    Participant

Great to hear that, you deserve the best!

lotus1000
    Participant

(belated) Happy Valentine’s Day to you both!

worldlove
    Participant

Hello this was the best valentines of my life we stayed in new york and after 2nd day post op my husband and i had did it for the first time the real deal. we were beyond excited happy amazed and every feeling and emotion was perfect. To a new beginning dr. Pacick said to us as we left to enjoy our valentines in new york. Dr. P u are my hero and my angel. I am finally healed and i dont dilate much because we r so active now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Geity

Heather34
    Participant

HUGE CONGRATS Geity. This is such a wonderful post to read and I am so, so happy for you!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.