Vaginismus Aids – What would you recommend to future patients???

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Aids Vaginismus Aids – What would you recommend to future patients???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi all! There is an excellent link that describes the various vaginismus aids available, including the different types of dilators (pure romance v. glass), vibrators, lubricants, and professional films for sex education.

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/vaginismus/vaginismus-aids/

I would encourage you to review the site and welcome your comments. One thing that is particularly helpful is there are pictures as well as a detailed-description of the various aids available. I’ve further written reviews concerning my experiences with some of these aids in different threads. However, I think it would be very helpful for future patients to hear of your thoughts about the use of these aids, including the educational films. What did you find to be particularly helpful in your journey of overcoming vaginismus??? Which of these aids would you recommend to future patients???

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.