Understanding and Treating Vaginismus Publication

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Advocacy Understanding and Treating Vaginismus Publication

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi all. There is a new Blog posted with a link to the 2014 Publication: Understanding and Treating Vaginismus:

http://www.vaginismusmd.com/understanding-treating-vaginismus-publication/

Excerpts include:

“This past year has seen monumental strides in the effort to get the condition of vaginismus more well-known and I want to share my 2014 Publication: Understanding and Treating Vaginismus.

I presented podium lectures regarding understanding and treating vaginismus at the 2013 annual meeting of the American Urogynecologic Society and again at the 2014 annual meeting of the New England Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Most gynecologists and plastic surgeons are unfamiliar with vaginismus. Numerous questions after the presentations and further discussion followed. It is hoped that more physicians will take an interest in vaginismus. I find that physicians and therapists can get considerable educational information from my aforementioned 2014 Publication: Understanding and Treating Vaginismus and are better able to write letters of referral which helps with insurance coverage. In addition, there is a Table of real-life remarks that my patients received from providers unfamiliar with vaginismus.”

I encourage you to read and welcome your comments and feedback.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.