The Vibrator as a Shared Experience

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Aids The Vibrator as a Shared Experience

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

In an excellent Blog, Dr. Pacik writes:

“Though the use of vibrators is often thought to be a solo experience for the woman, sharing the experience can be beneficial for the both partners. It helps remove the clinical aspects from dilating before intercourse to a level that improves the libido of both partners and is fun. During counseling, I encourage the vaginismus patient to try many different positions for dilating to become accustomed to the different positions during intercourse. As part of this, the partner is encouraged to assist with dilation to help overcome control issues which may get in the way of feeling free with sexuality. As the two of you become more intimate, having a vibrator between your bodies aids in both partners getting more aroused. Vibration can be as enjoyable to your partner as it is to the woman.”

There are so many excellent vibrators available. My hubby and I enjoy using the Lelo Liv and we would highly recommend it to other couples.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.