Support from the Forum

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Support from the Forum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. In an earlier post, Alyx wrote of her success with intercourse 14 months post-procedure. What courage and true determination and I am so proud of you Alyx!!! She also described her struggles with depression during her journey to overcome vaginismus and wrote of becoming super sad and stopping communicating and responding. During this time, I communicated often with her as I would either write to her on the Forum or send her one of my random text messages. We developed a wonderful friendship and I thank you for this Dr. Pacik. Today, I want each and every one of you reading this to know that I am truly here for you as well, whether you are a seasoned veteran, a newly treated patient, one who is waiting for your upcoming procedure, or one who has just discovered this website and Forum for the very first time. It is so important to know that you are not alone and you have all of us behind you and supporting you every step of the way. All my best, Heather

Nakitalab
    Participant

I second that, Heather. I also want everyone to know that I am here for them and that you are not alone anymore! That in itself is a huge blessing to me because for over 31 years I thought I was the only person who suffered with this, that I was a freak, not a true woman, truly alone. This forum has been so very helpful to me as I know it has been to so many others. We are not alone anymore. We have each other and I’m truly here for each and everyone of of you 24/7.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.