Rediscover Passion with Vibrating Dilators

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Aids Rediscover Passion with Vibrating Dilators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. There is an excellent new blog posted today concerning ways of making dilating less clinical and mechanical by incorporating vibrating dilators, including the Candy Stick and/or Lelo Liv. It is wonderfully written and I would love your comments and feedback here.

Excerpts include:

“Vibrating dilators are excellent aids in transitioning to intercourse. It is important to remember to have fun with dilating and to include your husband or partner whenever possible. This will diminish the clinical and mechanical aspect of dilating and bring more sexual desire and excitement into foreplay.”

Heather34
    Participant

Vibrating dilators are a wonderful source of excitement and pleasure for my hubby and I post-procedure. We have both the Candy Stick and Lelo Liv. These have both worked so well to remove the clinical and mechanical feel of dilating and intercourse post-procedure. We both began to enjoy our foreplay that much more and really look forward to incorporating this new and fun thing into our intimacy. The Lelo Liv is the smaller one and just a little smaller than the pink (pure romance) dilator. This makes it less intimidating as a first dilator and just a wonderful thing to incorporate into foreplay. The Candy Stick is a little bit bigger than the blue (pure romance) dilator. This is my husband’s favorite one as we both feel the vibration when we use this both prior to and during intercourse. They are both great though and I would definitely recommend both of them to anyone reading this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.