procedure time?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General procedure time?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lesoc
    Participant

I called the office a week ago and asked what time my treatment will be… she said they will call me to let me know. I still haven’t heard anything. For everyone that has been in recently, what time did you need to be at the office? I am driving up on Tuesday morning so I REALLY need to know when…

Allie
    Participant

They called me the weekend before. I had to be there at 7:15AM. Just give them a call tomorrow. 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

Ellen called me over the weekend too and I had to be there at 7:15 am as well. Allie and I had our procedure on the same day.

lesoc
    Participant

Hm ok looks like an extra early morning that day then 🙂 LOL Thanks!

Janet Pacik
    Participant

hi lesoc, Dr. Pacik will be treating 3 patients that day and you could be our last patient to be treated. According to Dr. Pacik, you could arrive as late as 8:45 am (but please no later). It is important that you do not eat or drink anything because of the anesthesia you will be receiving. Ellen, our surgical tech, should be contacting you today.

lesoc
    Participant

No worries I will be there with bells on… my MIL is a bit neurotic and as the driver she’s been asking me 🙂 Thanks Janet 🙂

Janet Pacik
    Participant

Great. We are looking forward to meeting you. See you then!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.