Not much longer!

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus General Not much longer!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Allie
    Participant

Hey everyone!

Well, 2 weeks from Monday we leave for treatment! I am so excited and nervous. My hubby is so calm and confident, which is kind of annoying! 😉 lol! I feel that 2 weeks from Monday is a new start. No turning back. No more depression, anger, guilt, and embarrassment. I don’t think I’m going to know what to do with myself. For the past almost 6 years I have gone to bed thinking about my vaginismus & woke up thinking about it also. It consumes me all day and the only time I am not sad and thinking about it is when I’m sleeping. I’m trying my best to stay confident and not be fearful. I already trust Dr. Pacik and his team just by reading all of your stories. I will not fail at this. I know deep down that I will overcome this. I hope these next 2 weeks fly by!

Allie:)

Diana
    Participant

Hi Allie! Congratulations on your decision, my hubby and I had the procedure a year ago and have been enjoying a healthy sexual life for about 10 months now. Please believe that this will change your life for the good! I too, dealt with vaginismus for many years and I understand when you say that you think about it pretty much all the time, it consumes you! You will love Dr. Pacik and his staff, they are so patient and will guide you through to sucess.

Allie
    Participant

Thank you Diana! 🙂

Heather34
    Participant

Hi Allie! I KNOW that you will do so wonderful and this procedure will be life-changing for you in so many ways! :):):)

K Howard
    Participant

Allie! The time is getting so close and I’m just so excited and overjoyed for you and your husband! This will definitely change your life and you will never be the same. 🙂 I know that you will do just wonderful with the procedure!!! I truly can not wait to hear your SUCCESS story!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you so much Heather!!:) I know I can turn to this forum with any questions or concerns that I have when I’m back home! I’m truly grateful for the time you take to answer questions and encourage all of us women.

& Karla! Thank you for answering all my questions! I am so happy to know that I have a friend that lives only an hour away who knows EXACTLY what I’m going through!

K Howard
    Participant

You’re more than welcome! Yes, I’m so thankful that this forum has brought me my friend Allie 🙂

Possum
    Participant

I’m so glad for you. You will do amazing! I hope the time goes quickly for you and will keep you in my prayers!

Allie
    Participant

Thank you Possum! : )

Catherine
    Participant

Allie — you are on the right road. Be confident and be excited! You will be in great hands. And – your life and your marriage are about to change for the better : ) From one “survivor” to another! Love and prayers… Catherine : )

Allie
    Participant

Thank you so much Catherine!:-)

K Howard
    Participant

Allie, I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and wish you all of the best for your procedure in the morning! I know that you will do wonderful!

Heather34
    Participant

My best wishes for you today Allie and I just KNOW you are going to do absolutely AMAZING!!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.