Moderator Bio (Heather34)

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Meet our moderators Moderator Bio (Heather34)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

My name is Heather. I’m currently 34 years old and am happily married to the man of my dreams. We’ve been together for 11 years and married for 5. I am also a daughter, sister, best friend, colleague, and true friend to many. In my spare time, I enjoy travel, movies, dancing, downhill skiing, and love relaxing and spending time with my husband, family, and friends. Finally, for 15 years of my life, I had Lamont Level 5 primary vaginismus. Throughout these 15 years, I experienced every emotion known to woman and have come out on top. Specifically, I am overjoyed to report that I am “cured” from this condition and now enjoy pain-free intercourse with my husband. I found this “cure” in Dr. Pacik’s treatment program and whole heartedly feel that it is the only program that would have ever worked considering the severity of my condition. I further feel like he is the most caring, empathic, and supportive Doctor that I have ever met and this speaks volumes in the success of the treatment program. It is my greatest intention to now be able to share my experiences with you and help you in any and all ways to overcome as well.

Lifi
    Participant

Congrats Heather! It’s so wonderful to hear!

Xynabu
    Participant

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Janet Pacik
    Participant

We are so happy to have you on board as our moderator at VaginismusMD. Thank you for all your efforts! I am continually touched by all the stories that Dr. Pacik receives from his treated patients and am so happy that we can make a difference in their lives. It has been wonderful over the years to witness the growth of these women once they have overcome their vaginismus. I do want to reach out to all the women on this forum and to say that we are there for you all. We care about you, want you to become successful in achieving pain-free sex, and we are committed to help spread the word about vaginismus and the cure using Botox.

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

I’m thrilled to have Heather moderating the forum. She has become an amazing advocate for women who suffer from vaginismus. She knows firsthand the struggles of vaginismus, the years of misdiagnosis and the disruptive nature of vaginismus. She came through with flying colors and has counseled innumerable patients of mine. Together, we will break down the walls of silence and replace ignorance with education. I look forward to working with all of you, in this our new community. Dr. P.

Diana
    Participant

Thank you to Heather, Janet and Dr. Pacik for all your daily contributions to women suffering with vaginismus. I can’t thank you enough for all your efforts to make our generation to be the last one suffering in silence. I feel very grateful to have access to the Internet and to live in a country where people care about each other. This page is a great start to all of those who have been diagnosed and finally have a name for their condition and have access to a computer with internet. I hope that we can reach women and physicians in other countries as well, where access to information is restricted or limited. Vaginismus has finally a cure!! Muchas gracias! Diana.

Heather34
    Participant

Hello all. I wanted to share the news that I will be taking a short hiatus from moderating the forum in a couple of weeks as I will be having major surgery in Boston on February 22nd. Please keep up the posting and share your stories, ask questions, and provide feedback to other members. This is such a wonderful place for the patients awaiting treatment to ask questions, share your story, read stories, and just get to know one another. It’s also a wonderful place for the treated patients and veterans to give back and help other women with vaginismus to no longer suffer with this condition in silence and to also post stories, ask questions, and provide feedback regarding your post-procedure experience. Finally, please keep thinking of new and exciting ways to advocate and spread the word about this condition and Dr. Pacik’s cure. Together, we truly can make a tremendous difference for other women out there with vaginismus!

Lou
    Participant

We’ll miss your from the forum but good luck with the surgery, I’m sure it will all go well. Rest lots & make a speedy recovery.

Heather34
    Participant

Thanks for the well wishes Lou! You’re the best!!!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

A Time for Prayer
    Tomorrow, Wednesday 2/22, Heather, our moderator and advocate, will be undergoing neurosurgery at a well known hospital in Boston. It is a time we need to pull together and send Heather our best wishes and our prayers. We are strong as a community and as a community we need to give her strength. She conquered her vaginismus of 15 years, and she will be able to overcome this also. Her condition is non malignant but requires an invasive type of surgery with a somewhat long recovery period.
    Heather, we are all here for you, and wish you a successful outcome and speedy recovery.

Heather34
    Participant

Thank you so, so much Doctor P. I truly feel like vaginismus has made us all stronger and we are more able to overcome other obstacles as well. You’re the best!!!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Good luck today. I’ll be sending all good thoughts to you.

salvarez91
    Participant

Hi Heather, my name is Stephanie. I haven’t gotten a chance to speak with you, but I wish you the very best. I hope that your surgery and everything goes well. I know we all can’t wait to have you back on the forum 🙂 My prayers go out to you, good luck!

Dr. Pacik
    Participant

Just a short note that Heather had a successful operation and is doing fine after her surgery. She will be in the hospital for a few days and her husband told me she is resting comfortably in the ICU. She won the battle of vaginismus after 15 years, and she will come through once again. I am grateful that everything went well. Dr.P.

Lifi
    Participant

We are with you always Heather! Hope the recovery goes smoothly! and thanks for everything you do for us!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.