MedIndia Article about Dr. Pacik (Important Question for those who have traveled from other countries)

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Advocacy MedIndia Article about Dr. Pacik (Important Question for those who have traveled from other countries)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Heather34
    Participant

Hi ladies. I am always amazed at how far around the world Dr. Pacik’s Botox treatment reaches and how many more lives are changed from afar of those who have traveled and received this treatment. Most recently, I came across an article on MedIndia, written by Dr. Trupti Shirole, that discusses this treatment. Excerpts include:

“Post injection, several women felt relaxed and have been successful in having sex with their partners.”

The link to the article is below and I would encourage your comments and feedback.

http://www.medindia.net/news/Botox-Useful-in-Treating-Vaginismus-81509-1.htm

For those who have traveled from other countries to receive Dr. Pacik’s Botox treatment for vaginismus, would you recommend it to others considering it who may also be traveling from long distances?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.