How can I relax during dilation?

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Dilating How can I relax during dilation?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    mmbayles91
    Participant

http://www.spencersonline.com/product/Climax-Skin-Assorted1/
    This is the vibrator I just bought, and just used.. I would highly recommend it, as the candy stick was far to large for me… This was 16.99 and was about the same size or a tad bit bigger than pink, went in very smoothly, the only down fall was its kinda loud, I am going to do the yoga tonight, then dilate a little bit more before bed!!! I’ll comment tomorrow and let everyone know…

lsmith
    Participant

I usually dilate at night…..and sleep during it 🙂 or watch TV. Try doing kegals while dilating…this always helps me with the burning. If the dilating is still uncomfortable, you must dilate while keeping your mind occupied. This helps to make the time pass much quicker. I find that just lying there dilating is not only boring, but also causes me to concentrate on how it feels way toooooo much. 🙂 Hope this helps!!!
    Dilating Diva Lisa

mmbayles91
    Participant

I just finished my second night of Yoga, and I can say that dilating is a little bit easier, I relaxed my muscles and the only time I notice the dilator in me is when I directly think about it or if I get up and down off the bed… I am very excited to see how this yoga at night works out in the long run… Hoping something helps out soon 🙂

Nakitalab
    Participant

That is great news, mmbayles91! Praying it continues to get easier each time for you!

Heather34
    Participant

This is GREAT news about the yoga mmbayles! I think it will definitely continue to help you and it sounds like a wonderful technique for relaxation. Keep up the great work!!

mmbayles91
    Participant

Thank you everyone 🙂

mmbayles91
    Participant

UPDATE:
    I no longer do yoga daily, but I still do it about 2 times a week.

I have found a routine that has worked for me:
    Pink Glass: 1 hour
    Blue Glass: 35 Minutes
    Blue Silicone( for length): 35 minutes
    Candy Stick- 5-6 minutes

I am 8 months post operation, and have just not been able to have comfortable pain free sex because of this routine, and with this routine and non pain, I have been able to relax more. I think I was so tense because it wasn’t comfortable any time before.

Hope this helps 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.