General life conditions had an impact.

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Daily Questions About Vaginismus General life conditions had an impact.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sad_magpie
    Participant

Hello,
    if anyone is reading this forum, i’d like to share my story

I am a woman in her mid-thirties who did not manage to solve her vaginismus issue, but I have thoughts of what I may have handled wrong

My life was not under check when I was younger and I wasn’t very used to take responsabily in solving chaoting relationships and work issues
    The lies i told and the wasks i wore cause me to feel “detached” from my body (and soul) and that wouldn’t help overcoming my vaginismus secret

I was not keeping track of my daily life, not accountable, quite flacky in relationships…and this prolly cause to feel like… not even a girl.

Plus, i wouldn’t get confident with the anatomy of my vagina

To me, solving all this was complementary to psycotherapy and pelvic exercise

Respect yourself and respect the ones who love you

I wish you the best

Hi, and thank you for sharing your story.
    Are you continuing to have issues with vaginismus? It is never too late to start working on a treatment plan. It is really important to have a provider who knows and understands vaginismus and the different treatment options.
    Feel free to reach out to us here at MAZE if you have any questions!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.