First Time after 10 years

Find support and treatment options from participants and Maze Women’s Health staff.

Home Forums Vaginismus Support Group Vaginismus Success Stories First Time after 10 years

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CherryBlossom
    Participant

We finally did it on the 41 day post procedure and only a few days away from my 11th year anniversary. It was really emotional for both of us. Still no fast thrusting but I think for me this was a big accomplishment due to the lack of dilating consistently. I dilated with Mr. Blue for at least 2hrs. and used a small bullet vibrator to help me relax while he was penetrating, this helped a lot!!! I know I still have a long way to go but I am so happy I decided to get the treatment done. I am so thank full to Dr. Pacik and his entire team they are all amazing at what they do.

Heather34
    Participant

Wooooooh! Huge CONGRATS CherryBlossom and what a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary in advance. This is such a blessing and I’m so, so happy for you both!!!! :):):)

Nakitalab
    Participant

That is awesome news, CherryBlossom! So happy for your and your husband.

Elizabeth
    Participant

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you and your husband, CherryBlossom! How wonderful!!! 🙂

Allie
    Participant

Congrats! Amazing news!!!! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.